Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 Yamaha WR250X
Blue
less than 250 miles
Smoked DRC light kit

$5700

I'm simply not using the bike as I had envisioned and chose to sell it.
Located in Albany, NY. Buyer responsible for picking it up.

[email protected]

518-588-6688

·
Registered
13 Posts
DUDE how the hell are you getting 60mpg + Im filling up ad my light comes on about 74miles in the 2gallon tank? is it because i only have 500miles on it so far?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Jesus Eric selling already?!?! I hope everythings still well with you man...bump for good guy...I didnt even buy his old bike but he was still a stand up guy from the many times I talked to him. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jesus Eric selling already?!?! I hope everythings still well with you man...bump for good guy...I didnt even buy his old bike but he was still a stand up guy from the many times I talked to him. Good luck with the sale.
Hey is this Adam . . (we talked when my drz was for sale) . .Yeah man . .I'm just not using my bike much at all . .kids and sports have kept me too danged busy. This bike is great but I might as well sell it if I'm not gonna use it.

Hope you're doing well man!

Eric

·
Registered
244 Posts
Yea this is Adam. Glad to hear your not selling due to unfortunate events.

Yea Im still kicking myself in the ass for not buying your DRZ...I started freaking and wanted to ride and bought a Kawi ZX6R...I've rode it maybe 3 or 4 times and now selling it again haha...street bikes just dont get me all excited anymore like motards and dirt bikes do.

Goodluck with the sale man shes a beaut :thumbup: damn shame you dont have the time for her.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts