SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this bike new in 2008. It has @6.5k miles on the motor. The chain came off a few years back and slapped a hole in the case and the complete motor was replaced with a WRRs with 1k miles on it. The odo reads 12k miles. It's always been indoors and had very regular oil changes. Bikes been used solely as a city commuter. ALOTS been done to it. Im selling it because ive gone back to trail only and i was going turn it into an "R" but decided to get off the street all together ..well ill keep it brief and list what's been done to it ...

New HYPERSPORT rear shock(200lbs), Recently GO RACE revalved/rebuilt the forks(200lbs), Fmf q4&power bomb, k/n airfilter, renthals, alum gear shifter, zeta bark/mirror busters, zeta brake lever, RB clutch lever. PClll FUEL PROGRAMER , the fault prone fuel pump was replaced years ago, it's got NEW Distanzias, new front and rear DISKS with pads, batterys not old. DID gold chain, frame sliders,bash plate, Seat concepts saddle , yamaha Ti pegs, galfer steel brake cable, AIS capped. Stator recalls been done, spark plug, DRC tail, billet gas cap, new front&rear sprocket (13/43) with extra unused vortex's (50,48)...I can keep going just ask! The bikes never been down other than a fall over in the dirt. Bike runs excellently and everything works flawlessly. It's a real plush ride but planted. With these so few miles and its condition theres no finer X you'll find!
$4k.
Call or text (703)864-9911
Thx for looking!
View attachment 154522

1 - 2 of 2 Posts