SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 KTM 690 SMC

Bike is located in the Antelope Valley in Southern CA

Not going to go into the specs of the bike, if you are looking for a SMC you know what they are about.

I am the third owner of this bike; I bought it from a good friend of mine last year when I still lived in MO so I could take it on my business trip which happened to be very close to the tail of the dragon. It was serviced at 11,500 miles right before I bought her. The first thing I did when I got it was put Continental Conti Motions on it, and also put the tank bag on. I have not had any issues with the bike, the only reason I am listing it is because I just don’t ride it very often. I commute on my Harley, so the SMC is tucked away for weekend trips to the store and such.

Details of the SMC

12,647 miles

FMF exhaust W/Akropovic map

Valves were checked and rocker arms replaced (pitting) at 8100 miles

New Shorai Battery in June

Motorex Cross Power 4T 10w60 always used

Super moto junkie black plastics

Contour Bars

The only issues I know with the bike is the frame has a little scrape from the original owner dropping it (axle sliders also), and she sometimes stumbles a little when cold right after it cranks over, fires up on second try with no issues. I suspect it has something to do with the Akropovic map, but never bothered me so left it alone.

Comes with original plastic’s, passenger foot pegs, passenger hand holds (never mounted so no holes in either sets of plastics), stock pipe, stock mirrors, extra filters, stock handle bars and KTM dealer brief case with owner’s manual. I am currently not interested in any trades, and have the bike priced at $5,900.00. Would prefer a local buyer, but will work with anyone who wants to ship the bike as long as they set it up. Cash in hand and you’re more than welcome to test ride the bike. Title in hand with no lein.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ktm 690

hey, i live in quartz hill (antelope valley) and im looking into a SM. do you have a phone number i could contact you by if i decide to buy it if it isnt already sold? thanks. im just waiting on selling my 2012 ktm sxf450 to come up with the money and my buddy is probably gonna buy it. thanks for your time!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts