SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
What is the reason for the sale, if I may ask? I thought those things would be a pretty hot ride.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Reason for sale is I'm tired of the bike, and want to buy something else. My wife and kids can't ride with me on it lol... It is a hot ride and I love the shit out of it, but I have others to think about too...Located in TN and I'll start asking at 8500, since its used. MSRP is 9500 and I paid a little over 10k after taxes. I will take offers thnx It has had 2 oil changes with correct oil (cross power)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Are you the guy I met at the gap that hadn't told the wife you bought it yet?

·
Registered
185 Posts
What is the reason for the sale, if I may ask? I thought those things would be a pretty hot ride.
I usually tell people who ask that question: "because it sucks to ride, it's uncomfortable, slow & it keeps breaking".
As in "if there was a problem with the bike or if i didn't like it, do you think I'd actually tell you?"

·
Registered
75 Posts
Where are you at in TN. I'd like to take a look at the bike if you are fairly close. I am about half way between Knoxville and Chattanooga.

Thanks

Jim

·
Registered
81 Posts
I usually tell people who ask that question: "because it sucks to ride, it's uncomfortable, slow & it keeps breaking".
As in "if there was a problem with the bike or if i didn't like it, do you think I'd actually tell you?"

Good thing everyone isn't as extremely clever as you.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Trade for an 06 zx14, great two up bike, in Arkansas

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
If I had a bit more money this would be mine. Good luck

·
Registered
75 Posts
Bump for a sweet bike. I went and checked it out yesterday and it is in great condtion. Someone better snag this one.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts