SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my 2008 Husqvarna SM610 with 3.4K miles. The bike is in mint condition, has had all dealer services since new (with records), and had its 3K service 400 miles ago. Extras include Leo Vince X3 exhaust, titanium footpegs, CRG Hindesight Mirror, Magura Hydraulic Clutch (not installed), Brand New D.I.D. chain and OEM sprockets, Brand New Michelin Pilot Power tires (just installed friday 7/16). All original parts included. All original documentation (owners manual, service records, service manual) included. The bike is about as clean as clean gets. For any questions or more information, PM is your man.

Attachments

·
Registered
344 Posts
My God.. my pants just shrank.
I wish I had $5G laying around..
I did post this up on my local forum where a guy is looking for a husky tard..

·
Registered
146 Posts
me? or are u talking to someone else? if me... just checked my email, didnt see anything.

maybe u mean the other guy. lol
No I'm talking to you lol. I was the 2 for 1 guy. I live in grad hospital area too btw.

·
Registered
105 Posts
OOOOOOOOOOH HAHAHA,

no no... i am wanting to BUY the bike!

thought u meant - u are the one selling it, and u replied to my email i sent u on craigslist.

lol.

looks like we both want this bike! - no worries, i live to far way - up in mass.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I'm going to molest this bike as soon as I see it......:anim_peep:

(waitaminute....did I just say that outloud?)

Seriously Kyle, as soon as you get your reg. sorted we gotta hook up, I want to side by side compare it to my 630....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts