SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

It has 1100 miles. I did the first oil change on it around 500mi and have a bunch of filters for following changes that you can have.

I bought it new in 6/2010 for $7200 at BMW/Husky Atlanta. It's never been abused, raced, or dropped (except as i was holding it one day not moving and it tipped over) - just used for getting around town on over the last year. I haven't even been outside the city on it - someone else should enjoy this bike since I haven't taken the time to.

Bike is completely stock - the only thing I did was replace the brake lever with an ASV shorty (stock one broke when it tipped over)

Selling because I'm thinking of getting a new car (STi). I'm not anxious to sell it so I'm firm on 6k.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wish I had the money. Beautiful bike. What year STi you looking at? I've got an 06 and love it!.
Thanks!
Ideally, I want an unmodified 07 with <20k miles...taking some patience finding the right one :). I got into bikes because I couldn't afford an STi until now...now I'm ready to get my thrills on four wheels for a while. Loved this bike but I kind of scare myself on something like this...encourages me to play more than I was comfortable with.

You on any Subaru forums? Is NASIOC the one to be on?

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Thanks!
Ideally, I want an unmodified 07 with <20k miles...taking some patience finding the right one :). I got into bikes because I couldn't afford an STi until now...now I'm ready to get my thrills on four wheels for a while. Loved this bike but I kind of scare myself on something like this...encourages me to play more than I was comfortable with.

STi's hold there value so unbelievably well... and to find an 07 with<20,000 miles... prepare to fork out some dough. Yeah, nasioc is pretty legit.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thanks!

Yeah I know what you mean. I love NASIOC. It's so great you should join. It has absolutely everything you would ever want to know about a Subaru.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts