SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This bike is PLATED and comes with clean New York State Title. I never had this bike on the street. All miles are offroad miles. This bike was well taken care of and has zero problems. I am riding my 250 more now and that bike is suitable for all the riding I do. I was in the process of turning this bike into my street bike but I just don't have the time for it and I don't want it stolen. I don't think there were any 08 Supermotos imported to the US, and very few 07s so this is a good chance to get one of the later model (old chassis style) bergs.

If you want to race this bike, it is pretty much ready to go. If you want to street it, you would need to buy blinkers, a switch on the bars to run the blinkers etc., a couple of brake switches, and probably regear. It already has the wiring harness and stator.

This bike has endless power.

The brake setup is Beringer and is BRAND NEW. I haven't even put fluid in the system yet. Caliper, pads, master, line and rotor are brand new. 6 pot caliper with BRO12 master.

Wheels are behr with Michelin Pilot Powers. 85% tread left on the tires. 4.5 inch rear wheel.

OPTION A: $6,800 for the bike. Everything as you see it but I'm going to keep the 50t Renthal for my bike and will put on a 38t or something else.

OPTION B: I will sell the bike, wheels and brake setup separately. $5500 for the bike in dirt trim. $900 for the brake setup and $850 for the wheels with tires, no rotors or sprocket.

Let me know if you have any questions or need additional pics.

Cheers.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
trade ya an 06 KTM SMR560 streeted + cash?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Updated pics of the bike in dirt trim. I sold the brake setup and wheels so the bike is only available in dirt trim now. Includes skid plate and post mount for a scotts damper. Would be a great supermoto project. As mentioned, the bike is plated with clean NY title.

Price drop to $5300.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts