SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling parts I removed from my 08 DRZ400SM.

Stock passenger pegs, perfect condition. On ebay, buy it now $70 shipped.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...m=250261659805&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=015

Manual Cam Chain Tensioner, APE Style, Used for 800 miles. $27 shipped Priority Mail.

Stock Rear Fender bag, Removed after about 2 weeks, perfect condition. Includes mounting bolts. OEM is $80 for the bag alone. $50 shipped Priority Mail.

DRC Edge Tail light, complete with bracket. Used for 2 weeks. Perfect condition. Includes mounting bolts and turn signal brackets (not pictured). Will also include the plate adapter to bolt your plate on, plate not included. New is $66 shipped. $45 shipped USPS Priority Mail.

Passenger peg eliminator exhaust bracket. This is a one-off machined from a solid piece of 6061 aluminum. Includes the 2 upper mounting bolts, looks great. Was on the bike for 3 weeks. $22 shipped Priority Mail.

Misc parts, tool bag strap, footpeg pads, seat strap. Make offer.

Also have the stock toolbag with all of the tools, never used. $35 shipped Priority mail.

Paypal is kylekochan @ gmail.com verified etc.

I ship within 2 days.

Thanks.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no signals to go with the taillight?
No. Why would signals come with the light? They don't come with the light when you purchase it. Here is how it looks with stock turn signals using the brackets supplied (and included with my light).

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tool Bag SOLDDDDDD

Have left:
seat strap, footpeg rubbers, tool bag strap, stock tool kit, and 3 new hiflo filtro oil filters

1 - 10 of 10 Posts