SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi I am parting out a motor from my drz400sm. I am parting it because SOme bearings need to be replaced and it needs a new oil pump. I didn't want to pay 900 in labor fees so i bought a new motor and installed it.

Still Have the passenger pegs!

SOLD STATOR COVER, CYLINDER HEAD

Everything is for sale except for the oil pump

Crank Cases $150 (Just cases with some bearings few broke)
Left side 75
Right side 75 I was told there is a little mark on the cases that is from a piece of metal. It shouldn’t effect anything. I can take close up pictures its tiny. Can be fixed with JB Weld

Will sell as a pair as well.

Transmission Gears and counter shaft $200

Shift lever $30

Will sell transmission complete

Crank shaft (little wear on the con rod) $50

Cylinder 100

Piston $50

Cylinder head cover $25

Clutch Basket $65

Clutch plates with springs $40

Starter $40

Starter relay $10

Starter Gears $35

Inner Clutch cover $50

Engine cover $75

Stock SM Cams (set) $100

Cam chain $15

ACCT $15

Flywheel $70

If I didn’t list something you want its probably because I forgot it. I have all the parts except a good oil pump.

You can text me at 920-268-5834 or message me on here. I have pictures of every part

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey - how much were you looking for for the complete transmission? Or, would you consider selling the counter shaft alone (if so, how much)? Also, what color is the headlight? Thanks!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey - how much were you looking for for the complete transmission? Or, would you consider selling the counter shaft alone (if so, how much)? Also, what color is the headlight? Thanks!
I would like to sell the transmission complete but for the right offer i might be able to sell just the counter shaft. The head light is Black

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Seems like you've changed the headlight wiring and it's missing wires... I've PM'd you but haven't heard back!
Opps i am sorry! My fault didnt see you pm'd me, i actually bought the bike with the headlight on it and that how the previous owner had it.. But i can help you wire it up ill shoot you a pm!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Seriously?

Are some of you lacking the reading comprehension to understand what the OP meant by "motor part out"? OP is parting out the motor, that doesn't mean the wheels, plastics or pegs are for sale. Never mind that the thread was over a year old when it was brought back.

Idiots.

edit: Forgot a word.

It says right in the post that he still has the passenger pegs, or could you read that?

idiot...:headshake

1 - 18 of 18 Posts