SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been having oil issues a lot lately. Mostly when I riding real hard. So I decided to make a few catch cans. One for the crankcase. The other two for each radiator.

Gas tank, and seat off.


1 1/4 PVC with caps.


I took 2 barbs and cut half of one end off. The short end is going in the PVC pipe.


Holes drilled, test fit.


JB Weld. Now I have to wait 24 hours before I can paint and attach to my bike.


Make shift reducer....LOL


Since I am waiting on the JB Weld to dry, I tried my new go pro on the swing arm. With LCD Bacpac. A few pics...




More updates tomorrow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I trashed the idea of making a catch can for the carb. I bought a SME one. I did make a different radiator catch can. I will post pics Friday. I have a few things I need to do Friday.

Things to do:

Re-jet carb. Should be fun, I never done it before.

Install Magura clutch.

Install SME catch can.

Saftey wire entire bike.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top