SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 WR 450f in EXCELLENT condition. 23+ hours on the bike. Just had valves serviced
The bike has a new Baja Designs dual sport kit, brand new Dunlop DOT tires in great condition. Title in hand. Asking $4500 obo
Custom Supermoto wheels, tires and fender included. Only selling because I don't use it as much as I would like and I have a snow conversion kit for a KTM.
Possible trades: KTM EXC or SX 450.
Link to my CL post: http://westslope.craigslist.org/mcy/4242209778.html
Having problems uploading pics to here so I will load some shortly
Call or text with any questions or for more pics
Gary 970-759-0548

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
omgshesaboy - Thanks for moving the pics over for me!

cjoecruz003 - The Husky sounds like a really fun bike, just not quite what Im looking for

·
Registered
186 Posts
Not quigley. Ujoint. Much more rugged conversion
Then that is the most badass van then. I met a couple of guys with Quigleys and they were awesome.
Coolest one I have seen was a quigley 2? ft camper at daytona freeride.
That thing was badass driving on the beach.

Sorry to derail the thread.

Bump

·
Registered
43 Posts
bump for a sweet bike.
and not trying to derail or take away or derail your for sell thread. but a buddy I wheel with builds those U joint vans. awesome vehicles come out of that shop. I own a 4x4 shop myself, the reason everyone sees me checking if anyone is needing to get rid of a bike for the winter in need of a 4x4. so if you have any interest in a jeep on the wr just let me know

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not interested in selling the dirt set up without the bike. I'll get some pics up shortly as well as a new CL ad. Had a buyer that seems to have backed out. Said he would have a check by the end of the week, 3 weeks ago....:headshake

·
Registered
424 Posts
Not interested in selling the dirt set up without the bike. I'll get some pics up shortly as well as a new CL ad. Had a buyer that seems to have backed out. Said he would have a check by the end of the week, 3 weeks ago....:headshake
That was me. We left off with that you'll hit me up when my number was right. I had the cash waiting but never heard back so figured you had sold it. I bought another CRF instead. Someone should pick this thing up. 2 of my buddies picked up WR's this past week and had they known yours was still available I think you would have had it sold.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
T-Giv - I was actually talking about someone locally. He offered me closer to my asking price and then no word. I put off getting back to you cuz it sounded like I had a solid offer. My loss. Should of went with the firm sale to another SMjunkie.

Gary

1 - 20 of 25 Posts