SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling 550 with only a few hundred miles on 08 motor. The bike has had no issues since a new factory motor has been installed. I ride it a few hours here and there, but not enough to warrant monthly payments.$6500.00

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To many toys

I have a GSXR1k,97 Ford, 08 Eclipse and 01 wrangler I'm thowing bills at - Trying to trim down - no trades/no room. Thanks though.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Motor Change

If you are up on the Apes, you have to know that they had some issues with the factory seals giving way. My bike never had an issue, but I was very concerned of course and was able to get a factory 08 motor installed per my serial number and known issues. If you change the oil and stay on the maintenance, this is the fastest bike in it's class and if you ever get a chance to ride one, do it! you will buy one if you are a supermoto fan. I have 2 bike and if I sell the GSXR 1st, I will be keeping the APE - Just not enough time for both.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still up for Grabs

Been busy, but bike is still available if anyone is in the market for a clean SXV?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Would you take a plated/street legal cr500 on 19's and a GEN1 cr500af with stock wheels and new Excels(21''/19'')? PM me with your addy for pics.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not looking to trade - No time to ride and need the space for a new toy. Bike is new and runs great - AF1 set this bike up and these guys are the best in the area for APEs.

·
Registered
31 Posts
interested

I am located in Bham Alabama and am very interested in your aprilia
any chance of a halfway meet? something of that nature.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Man, I wish these bikes were better street bikes! My commute is 62 miles a day and it's all back roads. Thoses SXV's would be a blast. If my commute was shorter, I would have to have one of these!
Good luck on the sale!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Still 4 Sale -

Have been busy and about to place in cycle trader, but wanted to keep this post going in case someone is looking for a perfect condition SXV. Bike has not been ridden in months and needs to be - Send PM for questions.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts