SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1,330 miles.
Guts soft seat foam.
All turn signals and emission parts in a box and removed from new.
PA. inspected.
Never raced or on track.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Whats happening Updated? You going back to a regular streetbike? Bump for a clean machine

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Dont you have the skills to ride a sport bike and a motard? Dont be a quiter!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
too far from me... bummer... bump for a nice bike.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had a great time last week at the track day and I think I want look into
road racing.I would just be sick if I crashed the gixxer so I want to get a real track bike. I think probly a 600 gsxr.

Whats happening Updated? You going back to a regular streetbike? Bump for a clean machine

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
I had a great time last week at the track day and I think I want look into
road racing.I would just be sick if I crashed the gixxer so I want to get a real track bike. I think probly a 600 gsxr.
What track day did you do? Summit point?

·
Registered
39 Posts
depends what you consider 'local', why? :headscrat

1literduceater; I'm gonna run some street & cart courses (BeveRun) before I jump into 'The Shark Tank' at JC with Todd on his YZ :eek:

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
just wondering, hell with Updated selling his bike, that only leaves like 4 SM's around the South Central PA area

·
Registered
28 Posts
Steak - I will be interested in hearing your review of the bike. I am leaning towards the 510 right now.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
just wondering, hell with Updated selling his bike, that only leaves like 4 SM's around the South Central PA area
Whats up with us central PA guys, cant seem to get together and its July already....:headshake

That stinks you sold your 510 updated, guess we'll have to go riding on the big bikes sometime.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Steak - I will be interested in hearing your review of the bike. I am leaning towards the 510 right now.
I'll be at Summit JC on Sunday and then the Main on Monday and out to BeaveRun on 7/19-20. If you are around look me up or I'll post up some feedback.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts