1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again I'm conflicted,dealer is sticking with $6800 plus tax for a
'07' 510 in NY,Long Island:headscrat,I offered $6500 plus tax OTD,
because the '08's are totally changed(for the better)and the '07's
in my mind are only worth that:headshake...I'm thinking to wait for the 08's,but the release date for these in my area seems to be along way off:rant:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Shop around. call other dealers till you find the price you want to pay.
Might involve some travel but, you can save some bucks.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yo momma if your talking about formula one motorsports in oakdale long island, ask for Joe Rossi, tell him Nick with the sm610 sent you and iim sure he'll beat that price, i paid $7300 including tax for my 2007 sm610..

·
Registered
38 Posts
Once again I'm conflicted,dealer is sticking with $6800 plus tax for a
'07' 510 in NY,Long Island:headscrat,I offered $6500 plus tax OTD,
because the '08's are totally changed(for the better)and the '07's
in my mind are only worth that:headshake...I'm thinking to wait for the 08's,but the release date for these in my area seems to be along way off:rant:
Or even better yet if your interested in 2007 sm610 with extras, let me know i will part with it... I just purchased it this summer that just passed and im pretty sure the odometer only has 847 miles on it.. Bike is prestine, as good as new.. good luck in your search...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yo momma if your talking about formula one motorsports in oakdale long island, ask for Joe Rossi, tell him Nick with the sm610 sent you and iim sure he'll beat that price, i paid $7300 including tax for my 2007 sm610..
Aprilla,Joe rossi now works at the other store in Queens,Oakdale sells
Huskies?...not new ones!,did you buy new one from them?I went there recently,talked to Dan,all he had was Ducati,no Huskies,any how,you have a 610 for sale?are you in nassau or suffolk?,PM me.

·
Registered
444 Posts
The $6800 sounds like a pretty good price for the 510 at almost a $1000 under list. Plus the 08`s are in demand and your probably gonna pay full price and then some for one.

Me personally i like carbs on my off road bikes, must less expensive parts to break and easier to tune yourself. Just look at Aprilla and the FI issues on their sm and mx bikes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts