SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an as new Black KTM 690SM for sale .... less than 350 miles and stock except for KTM/Cycra Pro-Bend Hard Parts hand guards which I'll leave on the bike. Oil has been changed with all new OEM seals. All miles were by the book as far as break in (bike has barely seen 5th gear). There is absolutely nothing wrong with the bike .... can help with shipping (at your cost or willing to travel if close enough) ....

Please PM for pix and any other questions as I'll post to my site and publish the URL over the next couple of days.

I have seen left-overs for around $8000.00 (my dealer is higher and I was told no black ones left) .... $7100 :)

I'll take paypal but add $250.00 to the final price ....

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK - I don't feel bad about bumping now that the other has one has Sold .... New price is $6600.00 OBO and now has 420 miles (as new) .....

·
Registered
246 Posts
if i didnt just buy one off ebay 3 days ago i would have gotten yours!!.. and hes dicking me on it.. already transfered money and he doesnt want to send me the title before the bike ships..

·
Registered
447 Posts
if i didnt just buy one off ebay 3 days ago i would have gotten yours!!.. and hes dicking me on it.. already transfered money and he doesnt want to send me the title before the bike ships..
I HATE when people do that, you have no idea sometimes who you're sending money to.

Where's the bike located, maybe one of us can go grab the title from the guy if he's already got the money, and help insure he's legit.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Never received PM - easier to email me ([email protected]) ....

In the spirit of this forum - I didn't want to bump until Speedy had some time to list his ....

:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts