·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 KTM 450SMR

Asking: $3400

Add-ons:
ktm slipper
stealth sprocket/did chain all that stuff. I need to double check sprocket count

The Updates:
Fresh rebuilt motor
New Rod, Piston Rings, Crank Balanced
Cylinder Honed
Top end inspected
Valves adjusted

The Bads:
Rear rim has rash from chain being too loose and hitting it

Title:
MSO from ktm

Misc Spares that can be bought with bike:
stock 18-20mm triples
trailtech vapor
carbon fiber belly pan
Center stand
some chains
2 stock clutches with plates
stock rear sprocket
14/15/16t front sprockets (forgot what is on what bike now)
chain guide
drz chain guide (can be modified to fit)
front take off
set of rain tires

For quick contact shoot me an email:

mekrew at gmail dot com

·
Registered
164 Posts
is this still for sale?? if so how much shipped to brisbane Australia??:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
omg what a deal, bring it up to CT ive got $3000 cash for ya:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Honestly 3 Large is a solid price:thumbup: If it was within a 4-5 hour drive id consider it, but i just dont think i could buy something sight unseen.
Isant 07 the last year they brought the SMR's to the US?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1 Posts
MSO in NY

I am not trying to run you along but do you know if this bike would be titleable in NY/ would be street legal. I have been looking to get one of these but I do not know how an MSO works in NY.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am not trying to run you along but do you know if this bike would be titleable in NY/ would be street legal. I have been looking to get one of these but I do not know how an MSO works in NY.
I am not sure. I can take a picture of the title if needed, no where on it does it say offroad use only or anything like that.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
All you need in CT is the Certificate of Origin, which shows that you bought the bike new from the dealer. So if the seller has the origonal you give it to DMV and they mail you a title:thumbup:

I had to get a vin number check on my 560, with slicks and no lights they checked the vin number and all was good:clap:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts