SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You are looking at a 2007 KTM 450 SMR. This is KTM’s factory race supermoto bike. I’ve only had the bike for about 2 month’s and I’m sad to see it go but I recently had to change jobs and I just can’t afford it. The bike it self only has around 15 hours and around 200 miles on the road. I did convert the bike to street legal and title has been changed as well. I’ve put about $1200 into the bike so far. I’ve changed the tires to Continental SM radials for the street; I added a Trail Tech Vapor computer, Gold D.I.D. chain. Orange KTM sprocket, couple of orange KTM add-ons, aftermarket lighting stator, regulator-rectifier, battery, wire harness for the lights, Acerbis headlight, Acerbis black front fender, Baja Designs Tail light, KTM axle spools, foot peg sliders, HMF slip-on exhaust, Baja Designs ignition switch, and hot start handle bar lever. The bike is in excellent condition just can’t afford it. MSRP on the bike was $7698. I am asking $6900 but any serious offers will be considered. Please contact Mike @ [email protected] . Or call Mike @ 248-895-8207. The bike is local pick up only, zip code 48346 Clarkston, MI.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts