SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Awesome condition, only a few scuffs and not many rides on it, approximately 20 hours, bought new as a leftover in '09. Oil changed after each ride, air filter changed regularly, valves checked (they are spot on). Rode dirt only a handful of times, plus some supermoto use at Englishtown. Starts easily, no issues whatsoever.

Brand new front and rear motocross tires, Dunlops, installed on the stock rims. Motocross set up is all stock and you can easily swap between supermoto and motocross setups in about half an hour. I can show you how and will set the bike up however you prefer.

Supermoto set up (total cost over $2k new)
- SM Pro Hubs
- Black Excel Rims
- Michelin Pilot slicks are on bike currently
- Extra - new, Michelin Pilot front, and used Shinko rear included
- Stainless front brake line
- Large front supermoto brake rotor
- Front brake relocator bracket
- Rear sprocket installed on supermoto setup (stock gearing I believe), and rear brake disc also installed on supermoto setup
- UFO catch can
- STM Slipper Clutch (not installed currently - set up with stock clutch)

Motocross setup is also complete, so you can swap between the two without redoing sprockets, discs etc

Ride motocross, or swap to the supermoto set up and take it to the track at Englishtown (Etownraceway.com).

May consider selling without supermoto set-up for less.

You can see photos of the CRF here -
http://s722.photobucket.com/albums/ww226/bob11211/

And here is an image:

·
Registered
123 Posts
just fyi,

that link you posted to Craigslist is the page to edit your posts. Anyone can go in there and change your listing

·
Registered
4 Posts
If this is still avaliable would you be interested in selling the motard wheels complete with brakes and sproket?

If so pm me...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts