SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just updated the craigslist posting, someone has offered to buy the exhaust system and carb. If those are sold separatly, the new price will be $4500. Anyone interested PM me here or email me through craigslist. Thanks

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Exhaust and carb are pretty much sold. New Price is $4500 with jetted factory carb and stock exhaust. PM or email me with any questions or offers, thank you :thumbup:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP, if you have any reasonable offers PM me, Id like to sell the bike this month. Thanks! :bike:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If it werent for me needing the money, I would be all over that!

Had a TL1000S for 3 years and loved it, but as much as Id love just a bigger bike, I do need to sell it out right.

Thanks for the interest! :thumbup:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BUMP! Need to sell it! Come on, theres got to be someone in california looking to buy a clean DRZ...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Anybody want to lend me $4500 or fix the economy so I can help out mikev? heh, your bike is awesome, Id take that if I had the money cause it would serve me better for my commute. Have you listed it on craigslist SF or LA areas yet?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Weak. Well best of luck to you, and thanks again. Bike was out of my hands at about 5pm today, hopefully the new owner has as much fun with the bike as I did! :thumbup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts