SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked this bike up a few weeks ago from Mark Jovi for Kyle and while he is having a blast riding it I am not sure this is the direction he needs to be going at this stage in his development. The bike is a 2007 "R" model and did not require the cam swap. Mark had next to no time on the bike and the same goes for me. We've got maybe 6 practices in our parking lot between Kyle and myself. I am bringing it to Darlington next round. This thing is a beast..... Bike is basically stock with a few mods:

Cyclone 2.15x12 rims
Dunlop TT92's basically new but have some practices on them
BBR springs front and rear
CRF 450 rotor with relocator bracket
GSXR master cylinder with Motul fluid
Moose bark busters
Axle sliders
catch can, safety wired, all hoses run per tech specs

$3500

Bike is located in Lakeland, FL but can deliver to near SEMRA rounds. I will post some pics up later on.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
here are the pics, sorry they aren't the greatest quality all I have right now is my Iphone to take pics :)

The first pic shows the stainless brake lines that come with the bike, the lower pics show a standard brake line that was much longer. The bike has been internally lower in the forks and the rear lowered as well. It handles absolutely awesome with the BBR springs also.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks but already have a bike lined up just need to sell this one to pay for it.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I'll trade you my 2008 KX65 straight up for the 150r:thumbup:

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Deposit received on bike, sold pending receipt of payment this week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts