17" wheels with slicks
13.5:1 piston
New cam
Black wheels
Black clamps
Carbon/titanium exhaust
Black engine plugs
Custom ceramic bearings
Pic is slightly old, has hand guards now (Acerbis, black ones)

Great condition, fast bike, tons of fun. Prefer local buyer.

Asking $3500 obo

PM me with questions, offers, etc. I'll try and get some better close up pix soon.

·
Registered
647 Posts
details, details:infrandom

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To be perfectly honest, the bike was purchased already supermotoed (is that a word?) so I do not know a lot those details. I will see if I can find out the exact changes the original owner made to the suspension and will post them in this thread asap.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
why are you selling?
Personal reasons. I'll still be riding, just not this bike.

It has NOTHING to do with the bike itself. It runs great, starts easy (even for someone like me who has issues with kick starts), is very fast, well maintained, etc.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
describe the specific suspension changes (front and rear) to our listening audience....
It was set up (sprung and valved) for a 180 lb. rider... I am less than that and it worked for me. Does that answer your question?

what width are the wheels ?
2.75 and 3.5

Details are slowly coming in, thanks to my "Pit Crew". Thanks for your patience.

:)

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks.

:)

I'm not in a huge rush to sell it, but I am taking offers and will make a good deal for a fellow SMJ member.

I AM trying to get more info on the engine and suspension work... I apologize for being mechanically challenged, but anyone who has seen/ridden this bike can attest to the fact that it is really nice, and the work was well done.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dropping the price to $3300. Anyone interested?

If not looks like I will have TWO race bikes.

:D

Oh and if you know me or have a good story, I'm taking offers (reasonable ones)... PM away!

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump... looking for a local seller, unfortunately my schedule is a bit too nuts to try and do long distance sale.

Etown was a blast on Minis last weekend! Buy my bike and come check out the fun!

:D

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'm looking to upgrade for the Warehouse/Allsports....
At the last Warehouse event, I spoke to Brian about his..
Will keep yours in mind as well...
Still "deep" in the roadrace stuff...not quite ready to commit.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts