17" wheels with slicks
13.5:1 piston
New cam
Black wheels
Black clamps
Carbon/titanium exhaust
Black engine plugs
Custom ceramic bearings
Pic is slightly old, has hand guards now (Acerbis, black ones)

Great condition, fast bike, tons of fun. Prefer local buyer.

Asking $3500 obo

PM me with questions, offers, etc. I'll try and get some better close up pix soon.

· Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To be perfectly honest, the bike was purchased already supermotoed (is that a word?) so I do not know a lot those details. I will see if I can find out the exact changes the original owner made to the suspension and will post them in this thread asap.

· Premium Member
1,718 Posts
To be perfectly honest, the bike was purchased already supermotoed (is that a word?) so I do not know a lot those details. I will see if I can find out the exact changes the original owner made to the suspension and will post them in this thread asap.
why are you selling?

· Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
describe the specific suspension changes (front and rear) to our listening audience....
It was set up (sprung and valved) for a 180 lb. rider... I am less than that and it worked for me. Does that answer your question?

what width are the wheels ?
2.75 and 3.5

Details are slowly coming in, thanks to my "Pit Crew". Thanks for your patience.

:)

· Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks.

:)

I'm not in a huge rush to sell it, but I am taking offers and will make a good deal for a fellow SMJ member.

I AM trying to get more info on the engine and suspension work... I apologize for being mechanically challenged, but anyone who has seen/ridden this bike can attest to the fact that it is really nice, and the work was well done.

· Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dropping the price to $3300. Anyone interested?

If not looks like I will have TWO race bikes.

:D

Oh and if you know me or have a good story, I'm taking offers (reasonable ones)... PM away!

· Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bump... looking for a local seller, unfortunately my schedule is a bit too nuts to try and do long distance sale.

Etown was a blast on Minis last weekend! Buy my bike and come check out the fun!

:D

· Registered
138 Posts
I'm looking to upgrade for the Warehouse/Allsports....
At the last Warehouse event, I spoke to Brian about his..
Will keep yours in mind as well...
Still "deep" in the roadrace stuff...not quite ready to commit.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.