SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to thin out the stable-bough it over the winter with intentions of converting to 12's/etc and doing the SEMRA thing. But that ain't gonna happen- old cervical issues have forced me to retire from the track.

Bike had 3 hrs on it when I got it- the chain had never even been adjusted-didn't need it (Apexspeed did it the only time it has ever been adjusted). Have put a total of maybe 3 hrs max on it since I got it. The cam was changed by Honda of Daytona before they would release it to the buyer- I checked the valves- they were dead on- have changed oil twice-Pro- Honda as reccommended. Crank and ride around the block every 2-3 weeks- first kick-if you know the sequence.

I'll have to dust it off and take some pics (been spending all my spare time rebuilding a cruiser for my dad.)

$3200- may consider trade for late model cruiser

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry for the delay-finally got the cruiser to it's new home.

View attachment 43969

View attachment 43970

View attachment 43971

FULL DISCLOSURE- It has 2 scratches-1 is on the end of the muffler from PO. 2- on the left fork tube. I was playing around @ Barnesville dragging a knee and the front washed out-rode it to a stop on knee and rear tire-even managed to pull in the clutch a keep the motor from stalling-wasn't going fast to start with-kinda slo-mo thing.( I point this out cause i though the consensus was that sliders would never be needed on the front of a 150R-maybe not?)

View attachment 43972

View attachment 43973

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Needs a new home-practically a new bike-cranks on 1st kick.

Price reduced-$3,000.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
as some 1 that crashes his 150R on a regular basis i will tell u that sliders are necessary. they have saved my shizzy from heavy damage many times.
nice bike. would love to have another as an ice/dirt bike.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
07 CRF 150R-$2700-Brunswick,GA

OK guys - $2700 cash for a practically new bike w/6 hrs and 2 scratches. You won't find a less used CRF 150R anywhere. Health issues force sale.

Possible trade for very good or better condition XT 250/ XT225/ TW200(this bike would not be for myself, but a family member).

pm or email [email protected] for more info

1 - 5 of 5 Posts