SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bought this bike a year and a half ago and rode it for two months while in college then I moved after graduation and didn't ride it for a year (but started it once a week and maintained it). About 2 months ago I started to get back into supermoto and started riding again. Then I saw a Husky 510. So here it is for sale. The previous owner installed most of the stuff on it, I just made everything a little neater and not so much of a bird's nest. Most of the stock parts that got replaced are also included, but they're in my storage unit and when I unpack in about a month or so I'll have to ship them to you. Bike is 100% street legal and I've never had the police question the legality. It sailed right through the Florida DMV without even so much as a "What the heck is that".

Bike is located in Orlando, FL, but I'd be willing to travel a little to meet you half way or something if need be.

$4900 OBO
Make me an offer and we'll see what happens

Technical stuff:
-Baja Designs dual sport kit
-Keyed ignition
-STM slipper clutch
-Polisport Halo H4 headlight
-Excel rims/stock hubs powder coated black (4.25" rear)
-Braking rotors front and rear
-Braking caliper on the front
-Stainless steel brake lines all around
-Trail Tech Vapor speedo
-Yoshimura TRC Comp pipe
-Radiator fan with manual swich
-Hammerhead designs case saver
-Swingarm powdercoated black
-RK X-ring chain
-Supermoto Engineering axle sliders
-Aluminum catch can
-YZ450 rear fender with LED indicators all around
-Sprocket spacer kit for 160 tires (14/45 gearing currently)
-APA handlebar mirror (I think)
-Comes with stiffer fork springs installed by the previous owner, stock springs included

More pictures can be provided if so inclined

·
Registered
702 Posts
Trade to my CR500?

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It has both electric start and kick lever. I personally preferred to kick it because it started first kick almost every time, but the electric starter works well and starts the bike just as reliably.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
That's not from the bike, it's from my Honda Prelude leaking at the VTEC seal. I park my car in there and the bike is on a stand next to the boat. The bike doesn't leak any oil.

·
Registered
399 Posts
The best part is how there's a post saying "sold" right above "hi do u still have the bike"

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
i think its time for the mods to start cracking down on sold listings. mabe they should make a archive for sold bikes....ohh wait they did!!! as someone who is in he market for a new tard it sucks to find the bike you want and read through the whole thread just to find its sold.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts