109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for Sale.

Black Suzuki DRZ 400 SM.
painted flat black.
3300 miles. I think

mods -
ebc 320 mm rotor
steel braided brake line - not installed.
Zeta levers
Renthal Fatbars
APA bar mounts.
new grips.
Acerbis cyclops headlight
Yosh pipe
K&N filter.
3x3.
jet kit.
Thumpertalk case saver.
Baja taillight.

I think that is it.
New Contiforce SM rear tire has about 500 miles or so on it.
It has fallen in a trailer before.
has been put down in my yard before also.
I will try and get pics to you as soon as possible, I am at work right now, and dont have access to my pictures of the bike.

Price is $4350. will entertain offers.

my email is [email protected]

Reason for sale is, 2 bikes. Need to get rid of one, after weighing up my options I have decided to sell the DRZ

Any other questions let me know.

·
Registered
65 Posts
if I can scrap up $3500 would you take it?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Was the tank originally yellow and painted black? Stock parts come with it? I am in Pittsburgh too...would like to take a look. When is good for you?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the original color was originally yellow and white. I painted everything flat black.
I am not sure how many stock parts I have for it still. I know I pitched the rear fender. I have the original handlebars. I dont think I have the mounts, I have the original rotor, dont have the original exhaust or air filter. dont have the original headlight either. where in Pittsburgh are you? Let me know when you would like to take a look.

·
Registered
3 Posts
im really interested. i have a green 94 s10 on bags with 18's to trade with some cash. i'll be in pittsburg next week for training and would love to take a look at the bike. pm me for my phone number and maybe we could work something out

·
Registered
126 Posts
I would buy this if I could sell my Z400... free bump.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts