SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
decided to go back to a two stroke. im just not a 4 banger kinda guy. i dont race anymore so i dont need a 4 stroke. its a very clean 2006 rmz 450 that has been well taken care of. i havent put much time on it since i got last october. ive changed the oil every two rides and swapped air filters every ride. its got race tech suspension, tag bars, and holeshot device. bike runs awesome and is waaayy fast. it would make an awesome sumo for someone who wants something different than the usual blue and red out there on the tracks. very motivated seller but im not shipping it, i dont have the time to disassemble the bike and crate it all up and take it to the shipper... i can meet up to 100 miles from york, pa. call me at 717-870-4025. names chris.

price 3500 obo

p.s. will add pics later!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh, forgot, id also be interested in a partial trade for a 125 two stroke. let me know of ANYTHING you may have. i dont need a like new bike or anything. just a nice condition 125. im really into the 2001 and newer husky 125's. either way, let me know!!!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
come on guys!! i really need to sell this thing so i can get a 125 again!! summers here, anyone want a clean rmz to ride???:thumbup:

·
Registered
28 Posts
got a 2002 kx125 just did the rear tire, top-end, and bottom end, chain, clutch about 1.5 hrs ago. I really dont have any extra money though

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
alright everyone!! i found a husky...now i need this thing gone cuz the guy doesnt wanna trade. so this bikes gotta move out before my new machine moves in!! im really wanting around the 3500 range, but am very motivated to sell also!!! lets talk. only catch is, im not gonna ship it anywhere other than if its a meet halfway kinda deal where i meet you within a few hundred miles of york, pa. lets talk!!! 717-870-4025. chris

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok, well since this thing hasnt sold yet, that husky got away!:rolleyes: so, anyone have any make of 125 theyd trade and add cash on? id consider anything except a yamaha. haha! huskys are so hard to find, and i want a 125 dammit!:thumbup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts