SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 KTM SMR 450 2.7 hours on the bike. I rode it for 5 sessions at Norway like a pooooosie. $5,200 the way I bought it as this is just under what it cost me to buy and bring to Chicago. It has cycra probends with spare sliders, KTM hardparts exhaust guard, KTM clutch reservoir cover, and KTM hour meter. If you want it with everything I bought for it, it'll be $5,550. It includes the KTM stand, STR fuel screw, KTM clutch slave guard,KTM axel sliders front and rear, KTM peg sliders, KTM bar pad, KTM catch can, TZ250 overflow bottle, Ti subframe bolts, Ti front caliper bolts, Ti rear shock bolts, 2 clutch cover gaskets, 4 valve cover gaskets, 2 water pump gaskets, 3 new sets of hiflo oil filters, 1 new twin air filter and a spare rear axel. It's fully safety wired and ready to go. Performed first oil change and valve adjustment. Of course it comes with the toolkit and all the booklets in the gay ass case. It also has a clear mso. The prices are FIRM. I would also be willing to trade for mint late model jap 450 or 250 mx. The bike is in Chicago.

·
Registered
12 Posts
yz 250f

ive got a 07 yz250f i would part with it has about 20 hours and i have had the valves adjusted starts 2nd kick every time

·
Registered
12 Posts
completely stock in good condition white plastics so there is some dirt scuffs on the tank shrouds that could easily be sanded out changed oil and filter after every 3 or so hours runs strong has a new chain asv levers 2 hours on new tires front and rear

1 - 20 of 24 Posts