SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 KTM SMR Supermoto street legal bike. This bike is in excellent condition. Bike has only 300 miles on it. The color is orange and black. I purchased this bike from a person who just had the engine rebuilt from KTM under warranty. The SMR 560 apparently had issues in 2006 with the crank and KTM recalled it and fixed the problem with a new engine. I got the bike and converted it for street use. The bike is great to cruise around on and gets around 35 - 38 miles per gallon. I put approximately $1500 into the bike to make it street legal. The bike is currently registered for the street and has valid MA title. The list below contains all of the conversions that I did.

KTM factory headlight
KTM Front and Rear Axle sliders
IMS 2.9 gallon black gas tank.
Trail Tech kick stand
Trail Tech Endurance speedo
Trail Tech Stator and Fly wheel
Trail Tech High power battery
Trail Tech regulator rectifier
KTM Fly wheel case cover
Enduro Engineering rear brake sensor
Baja Designs rear LED tail light
Baja Designs front and rear LED directionals
Baja Designs handlebar control switch kit
Baja Designs wiring harness (Front, middle, and rear)
KTM factory sticker kit
Standard KTM horn
Acerbis Supermoto Hand guards
Acerbis rear view mirror
300 miles on Michelin Pilot powers
The gear ratio is currently 15/47

This bike is in excellent condition like new. Since i bought the bike in March I only rode it 3-4 times. Mostly back and forth to work. Work has been so busy I have no time to ride. Oil has just been changed along with new KTM filters. The bike comes with a 14 tooth front sprocket, tool kit, owners manual and spare spark plugs. The bike DOES NOT have electric start ONLY KICK START. Looking for $6500 to break even or best offer. If you have any question please e-mail or call

Cell - 978-806-7817
Work - 978-749-3285

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
that's awesome.....not interested just wanted to say that's awesome!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts