SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 2006 KTM 450 SMR that I am looking to sell because I don't have any time to ride it. I am the 2nd owner and purchased it to race but never got the chance. The bike has only 13.8 hours on it with the stock rubber still very fresh. Runs like a champ and starts perfectly. $4200 OBO

Full set of KTM sliders
KTM Skid Plate - Not Installed
KTM 08 EXC Headlight
Universal LED Tail Light and Plate
TrailTech Vapor Computer
TrailTech bolt-on KickStand
Catch cans
Couple sets of Seals and Oil Filters
All Stock Parts
Michigan Title!

I will add more/better pictures with Street gear as soon as I get home tonight.

Well I tried to upload pictures and now it wont let me... Waiting for forum support to get back with me. If you want pictures tonight PM me your email and I will send you a zip file of them.

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Turbobuick...noticed the name...I am assuming your over on IWSTI with the STi in the background...I am RcrMg over on that forum...STi FTW!!!! I own Jays old car!

Good Luck with the sale...If I had the money I would buy it, esp since your local.

Matt

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep that's my track car and in the black abyss to the left is the TurboBuick... Wish I could keep it but I have way to many toys!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes sir, I have the Michigan title in hand. As mentioned above I will be posting some more pictures tonight in it's current form. The pictures above were taken the day I got the bike.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
TurboBuick; said:
Yep that's my track car and in the black abyss to the left is the TurboBuick... Wish I could keep it but I have way to many toys!
Should we start a post your suby thread?

BTW clean bike!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
For sale?

This thing still for sale? I've got an 09 R6, blacked out with loads of extras that im looking to sell. I'd be willing to work a trade if you're interested. My name is Dave.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I miss it already but I'm sure it will be in good hands! Just make sure to post some pics for me to see. BTW - I still have the wire rear stand if you want me to send it to you. Kind of useless if you ask me but you may want it should only be a $5 to send it FedEx.

Bike is SOLD!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts