SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Located in Houston, Texas. I am selling my Husky SM610. It is in great shape and has never been abused. It looks, drives, and runs flawlessly.Inspection and registration tags are up to date and oil has always been changed earlier than recommended by the user manual. Title is in my hand AND in my name. The bike includes a 6 speed transmission,all digital computer, horn, and turn signals which are hard to find in supermoto bikes and Brembo brakes.There are 4400 miles on the bike and upgrades include Acerbis handgaurds, Supermoto Engineering front, rear, and handlebar sliders. I have a k&n air filter and brand new spark plug that isn't even installed yet! I will include all the instruction manuals as well as a brand new set of turn signals. This is a RARE Italian motorcycle and runs like a champ.:D

Matt

713-826-0433

http://s1088.photobucket.com/albums/i327/mattshafik/

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Car Accident price reduction

:rolleyes2:

Got in a car accident last night so I won't be working or riding for at least 2 weeks so im lowering the price and considering ALL offers. Please be reasonable everybody, this isn't craigslist..PM or contact me directly.
713-826-0433

I hate looking at my awesome motorcycle sit and could use the money right now. Thanks and god bless.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Car, not motorcycle accident

No I got into a car accident. I've got a guy driving up here on Sunday to check it out and he sounds pretty serious, We have talked several times and he was already approved for a loan from his bank. Get it while you still can:thumbup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts