SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Husqvarna 610SM supermoto/supermotard for sale.

2006 Husqvarna 610SM

~5,400 mi

Boyesen Quickshot Accelerator Pump Cover
JD Jet Kit (red needle)
Leo Vince X3 slipon exhaust
Racetech Gold Valves (valved for 190#)
Racetech rear spring
Avon Distanzia SM front, Pirelli Scorpion MT90 rear
Acerbis handguards
Bazzaz fat bars
Guts Racing seat
Factory Husqvarna supermoto wheels with Behr hubs

This bike is in great shape and needs nothing. Oil was changed at 5,250 mi and has never been offroad or raced. I used it as a fun commuter and weekend toy for canyon carving and a little bit of hooligan riding. Gets great gas mileage while still being a TON of fun. NEVER been down.

It is way capable though and will power the front wheel up through second gear with ease. The JD jet kit and the Leo Vince exhaust really let it breathe, and it sounds awesome. Makes awesome power, and can cruise on the freeway/highway for a while.

The cam-chain tensioner is only at four clicks, which means the cam chain is still in great condition. That's one of the main things to watch out for on these bikes. If the cam chain gets too stretched out, it can chew up the expensive and hard to replace reed valve.

The redone seat and bars make it a far more hospitable cockpit than the stock one - which is notoriously uncomfortable.

$4000

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I still have a set of 18" Excel Takasago dirt wheels with Maxxis tires (80% tread left) that I would let go for $350 + shipping. Like new condition.

·
Registered
913 Posts
still for sale???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts