SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2006 Husqvarna 510 Supermoto. 2800 miles and in great condition. Fresh oil and filter change. Marchesini wheels, Devil dual exhaust, Slipper clutch and custom graphics, Renthal handlebars, Cycra handgaurds, Michelin Pilot Power tires, MX tech suspension, Brembo brakes Bike is currently street legal with a current FL tag.

The bike also comes with track trim plastic.

I am not willing to part the bike out or make any trades. I need to sell the bike to buy a new house.

Call with any additional questions. Justin 863-608-1434

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
"I need to sell the bike to buy a new house."

Wow....How much are houses going for in Florida? :lol:

Free bump, nice bike:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Sweet Ride. I really think you would have a better chance selling it with the stock wheels and clutch REALLY.:D
So if you want to improve the chance of selling let me know, me being a nice guy and all I would probably help you get a hold of the stock stuff with no cost to you!!!! And you might even be able to make a few dollars off of it........NO RESPONSE NEEDED

·
Premium Member
4,683 Posts
Juicehall doesnt need a response! He needs to finish rebuilding his motor anyway.:lol:

If you'd be willing to trade a set of stock wheels and some cash in exchange for those marchesini's. PM me :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.