SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black 2006 drz400sm for sale. full Yosh RS-3 system, uni filter, JD jetting, air box cut, axle sliders, pro taper contour bars, cycra pro bend handguards, DRC edge tail light, fresh pilot powers, new front brake pads, new chain, corbin and stock seats, 8500ish miles. Down once at 25 mph resulting in a scuffed front fender, headlight shell, and radiator shroud. Bike is in SC. $3800. Help me out people, just moved and I gotta get out of this payment.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will not part the exhaust.
I live in St. Simons Island, GA but the bike is in Santee, SC. Savannah is halfway between the two... so, bout an hour and a half.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
gahh! you are only an hour away from me! I remember the previous thread with this bike, and sadly I am in the same situation that I was. As soon as I sell my car I would be very interested. Sold one car this weekend...2 to go :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
drz-sm

if you still have the bike i have cash in hand. no tire kicker. 1 question is how far are you from atlanta. thanks and i look foward to hearing from you. if you would you could call me at 770-633-8454. steve

1 - 18 of 18 Posts