SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought this bike from a friend of a friend that needed some cash.

It is a 2006 Derbi GPR 125 Racing sport bike and these bikes actually run the Yamaha DT 125/Yamaha TZR125 2 stroke motor (very solid motors) with a 6 speed tansmission, 17 inch wheels, inverted forks, full Arrow race exhaust and I just removed the stock air box and installed a foam performance air filter and it is getting rejetted by North Texas Superbikes which is a good CMRA race shop, 1400 miles on the clock and is one of a dozen that got imported into USA by a Miami grey market bike importer and the bike is insured and tagged and is STREET LEGAL. Have all the title, spare keys, manuals, etc so the bike needs nothing. If you want to have a cool one of the kind street/track bike day bike this the one for you, $5750 and may consider mototard trades, etc.

The bike is located in Dallas Texas and will deliver for free within a few hundred miles. Please PM or email at [email protected] for more pictures and more detail on the bike.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
My buddy has a cagiva 125 2 smoke sportbike, and if this is anything like it, it will be a tun of fun:D

although his is a 7-speed:hmmm:

·
Registered
120 Posts
I want it - well...kind of, I miss my Aprilia rs250 - love those 2 smokers...wish it were streetable in Cali - doubt you'd be lucky enough to get a plate here though.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am no expert so I don't know how things are in Cali but I was told if it has a 17 digit vin on the title which this bike does the local DMV should process the bike as street legal and the top of the title does not say anything like for off road use or anything like that.

·
Registered
401 Posts
I am no expert so I don't know how things are in Cali but I was told if it has a 17 digit vin on the title which this bike does the local DMV should process the bike as street legal and the top of the title does not say anything like for off road use or anything like that.
I think if the 8th character is a 'C' then it's a no-go. There are some other considerations for importing a bike to the Republik too.

Good luck on the sale, it's a cool bike. When I was looking at Derbis I felt they were well built

1 - 8 of 8 Posts