SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had the bike to Circleville a few times and seems OK but I don't have the original owners manual where they have a recommended 'baseline' sport settings for the suspension, I would like to set before the next ESMRA Race - does anyone have these numbers? Or even better, settings for a 195-200lb rider (no kit) with stock suspension running 17inch 3.5/5 on Bridgestone SM Tires - which, btw, I liked much better than the Dunlop oems?

I had someone just tell me the numbers may not be in the manual (like the 690) .... but any settings help is still appreciated ....

Any help is much appreciated :thumbup:

·
Registered
537 Posts
I have the baseline settings around somewhere. I'll dig them up when I get home and PM them to you. If you don't hear from me by monday, PM me. I work nights and have an awful short-term memory. I'll dig around for my settings also. I weigh about 200 also. They may help. If I recall, I didn't move them much from stock. Just a little softer for the street, and pretty much stock for "spirited" or track riding.
When I got my SMR, the settings were no where near the stock recommended settings. Probably a dealer thing, but I don't think I'd trust 'em.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Fork: Comp-19 Reb-17
Spring preload-20mm
Oil level- 100mm

Shock: Comp- 13 low speed, 2 high speed
Rebound- 19
Static sag- 35mm
Loaded sag- 90mm

:bike:

·