SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2005 KTMSMR just not using trying to make room for new toys.
Very low hours

4000obo >TRADES<?? located in South OC California, Put out an offer 4k is just the starting point

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
tRADES

Any trades>enduros / mx / small pickup trucks??

·
Registered
65 Posts
WHat would I need to add to make this bike street legal?
SIck bike. Ive always ridden dirt ym whole life.. How is the maintnence on these bikes..Im pretty interested so pmme wiht more info

·
Registered
65 Posts
Myfather also has a few wholsale car dealerships here in Newmexico if your looking for a car I could definatley hook you up....orrr cash..whatever works

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The bikes a pretty low maintanence check the vavles every 5-10hrs depending on riding style also change the oil every ride >at the track at least Motorex 10w/50 full synth. Plus any other regular bike maintenance. In Cali there is no way to get this street legal but for NM I dont now the rules> KTM hard parts sells the enduro kit. Just sold my Chevy Avalanche due to gas prices so I am looking for small toyota / Nissan to get me to the MX track.

·
Registered
158 Posts
If NM is anything like CO it's super easy to make a bike street legal. Here you just need a notarized bill of sale, headlight, brake light, horn and 1 mirror. Brake light switches are pretty easy to come by, bike stores have mirrors for cheap, and there are a few different enduro kits out there that will supply the rest.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bike is 100% stock. That truck is awsome but I need a little pickup for the MX track since I can not put my moto x bike in my CTS-Vs trun:bike:k!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
new offer >>$3800 local pickup?? >SOCAL<

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Price DROP $3500

$3500 CASH local sale >SOCAL<

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just paid the registration >REDSTICKER< and paid off the loan 1 month ago should have the pink any day now!:thumbup:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yes I got it from Del Amo Motorsports NEW late 06. Bike has 25 aprox hrs and looks great love the bike just not using[need$$ due to riding MX every weekend. I start it every couple weeks just to keep the juices flowing. Last time I had it out was at Grange 8monthes ago. Also has a lap timer from DRC on it that just needs a new battery.:thumbup:I just moved up to Rancho Santa Margarita from San Clemente and sold my chevy avalanche due to gas prices and am look to sell to by small pickup for mx track

·
Registered
7 Posts
im in long beach and im interested in the bike , but im in buttonwillow right now for a trackday i would like to check it out if that is possible when i get home or another weekend

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a 96 chevy 1500 (100k), 03 ktm 200mxc, and a 98 xr 250 (street legal)
But I live in Texas so I don't think it would work, sweet bike though

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bike still for sale $3500firm local pickup >socal<

PLEASE NO TIRE KICKERS>>Thanks

1 - 20 of 28 Posts