SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You are looking at a fully worked KTM 525 (570) SuperMoto Motorcycle! This is a factory built supermoto bike, not a conversion - very rare.
-New engine, built by HMC KTM Racing, less than an hour on engine, 70+ hp on the ground
-Brembo radial mount brakes
-RAD wheels with cush drive
-GPR steering stabilizer
-Vortex 10x ignition system with handle bar switch
-Too much other stuff to list!

Currently registered in Colorado as a dual sport, street legal bike. Not yet registered in California. I have all the wiring and lighting to make it California legal. Bike is in race trim now, and that is how it is being sold. Clean Colorado title in hand. Call me if you want photos or want to see it! The bike is located in San Diego, California.

SOLD!

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
With one post total on here, you are gonna have to post pics of this beast :thumbup:

Save the pics to a file sharing site like photobucket.com, then right click and copy the img code and paste it in the body of your reply on here.

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Pics not showing up for me but I am a fan of Mitch's work

GLWTS

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
I cant figure out how to post pictures. Any advice?
Took me a while to get it too - In PB, click on the IMG link of said pic and it will copy, then just paste that link in your post WITHOUT the SMJ Image "upload" box - BLAMMO

·
Registered
9,673 Posts
1) Picts should be around 640 x 480 or the next range up max. (too big stretchs the page we are viewing at this moment

2)Picts should be somewhere easy to get to, desktop or My picts

3)After you hit "reply" type in your message

4)scroll down to manage attachments
hit "browse"
5)click on the area of your computer where the picts reside

6)pick a picture then hit "open"

7)now hit "upload"

when you are all done then hit "reply...."
once you are there a couple times its actually quite easy...I may made it quite wordy...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts