SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a low hours 2005 KTM 450 SMR for sale. it has a current ny title and with the adition of light s and electrics, ( i took them off and sold the when i bought the bike) it is ready to riding on the road. I have a few extras with the bike,( brake pads, oil filters and such). It has a set of dunlop slicks on it now, anad it also come with an almost new set of continental sm tires for the road also. I put a 50 tooth black renthal sprocket on the rear, stock front sprocket and a new chain, 4 or 5 rides ago. it also comes with a set of carbon fiber radiator shrouds. it also has a white brothers slip on exhaust, and has been jetted to run perfectly. if your interested, give richie a call at 716-818-5260, anytime. this bike is mint, and hurts me to see it go, but with a one year old little girl at home, i just dont use it enough to warrant keeping it around. I would like to get $4500 OBO for this bike.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Props to an awsome guy,...

I have ridden and crashed this bike. It is by far one on the fastest stock KTM'S out there. Totaly worth the asking price.
You will be missed Richie.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts