SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2005 KTM 450SMR. Approx 30 hours on it. Have owned it for about 1.5 years. Bike runs excellent and looks great. Used it at the local MISupermoto trackdays and has been entered in one race only (Ogemaw Hills). Engine is completely stock, and always starts right up, no problems. Valves checked regularly and oil changed after every 2 trackdays. Bike includes aftermarket pipe guard from Advanced Performance Accessories, Moose shifter perch lever, KTM Probend handguards, Dirt Digit graphics, Dunlop slicks, and KTM OEM axle, peg, and handlebar sliders. Steel braided lines. Bike is dialed in and is a complete blast with no issues at all. Have complete manuals and CLEAN title. Also have brand new KTM OEM hand guards. All screws are already predrilled, ready to be wired closed for any track. Bike is race/track ready!! Hate to sell it, but free time isn't currently on my side...I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting, email for more pictures. Can contact me at 586-935-8804.
Bike is located in Detroit (Macomb).

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No one interested.......:headscrat not even a reply.....how low does it have to go before there's any interest.....

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You selling that Honda 50 too?
If you are looking for both, could be willing to make you a sweet deal on both bikes.....:thumbup: wasn't looking to sell the 50, but if it helps sell the 450, then why not.

As for other people, would be willing to ship the bike also.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Price Reduced!!!

That's kind of what I figured!!!

Price now reduced to the glorious amount of $3500.00!!!!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
This bike sold a loooooooooooooooooong time ago. And the new owner is a douchbag who I'm sure is gonna keep it.............come to think of it, the old owner is a douchbag too :infrandom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts