- Scott's steering damper (under mount)
- Low Seat
- SMS Vented side panel
- SMS style chain guide (no rim rash!)
- FMF TI pipe
- APA engine breather catch
- Nice Carbon belly pan
- 2 piece clutch cover
~2 hours on new piston and rings, ~30 hours total (estimate)
- Decent bridgestones with 2 weekends on them
- handgaurads with sliders
- fully safety wired

What comes with:
- Documentation folder, original MSO, not street legal or titled
- Stock pipe
- Stock seat
- Slipper clutch not installed
- Extra set of wheels with serviceable Dunlop rains
- Some extra gearing, 2 rears, one front
- anything else I can find that says or is for KTM

Answers to questions you may have:
- The bike is in Muskegon, Michigan which is 45 minutes west of Grand Rapids, 3.5 hours north of Chicago, and very close to the ferry that comes from Milwaukee.
- It is not street legal and does not have a title, nor am I willing to do so. In Michigan it needs lights, a horn, and mirrors to be issued a title, I have no idea what the requirements are in your state.
- It is a very clean bike with minimal scuffs to sliders and bodywork, no case or frame rash.
- This bike was originally owned by Bubba Blackwell the stunt guy, but doesn't appear he ever really rode it. I'm the third owner. I have only road raced the bike a few times a year.
- Track ready

What I want:
- $3500 as is, where is. I'll take less, but some of the parts like the spare wheels may have to stay with me.
- Trades? 08+ KTM 200, or 250 four stroke. Japanese 250 four stroke considered. (set up for dirt)

Attachments

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
100 views and no response, did I say something wrong? ;) I though I had it priced to move, but feel free to hit me with a PM if you have another idea. Harrison

·
Registered
194 Posts
Is this still for sale? (I assume it is considering you just bumped it). I'm in Ann Arbor and this is exactly what I'm looking for. PM me your contact info and I can start arranging my trip out to the west side.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PM sent, give me a call

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sold.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts