SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bike is located in Houston, TX

Posting this here as it's a perfect candidate for an SM conversion or ride as-is..........or swap back & forth so you've got two motorcycles in one!

NOTE: Email at [email protected] or text to 832-451-5411 is the quickest way to get in touch with me. Check out the Craigslist Link to see tons more detailed photos. http://houston.craigslist.org/mcy/5068717111.html

I purchased this bike a few months ago and have since torn it down and cleaned it and went through it and installed lights and a key and horn and mirror to make it street legal. It was recently inspected and the title is a clean, street registered title and I have it in my possession.

This bike has been gone through extensively and has tons of fresh parts on it! New Polisport plastics and graphics kit, new Renthal grips, new headlight, horn, LED brake light with integrated turn signals, new LEXX exhaust with quiet insert and spark arrester, new Trackmaster DOT approved tires front and rear, fresh oil, fresh fork seals and oil, Pro Taper bars, IMS Footpegs, new Moose clutch and brake levers, new Tusk light controls, Trail Tech Vapor gauge with new speed sensor and cable, recent chain and sprocket. All electrical wiring for the lighting was done by me with solder and proper gauge wiring and not junk connectors. Has CRF450R front and rear wheels with a 19" Excel rear rim.

Valves and compression and the carb are all in perfect working order. The bike cranks first or second kick and nearly instantly with the touch of the starter button. No smoke, no burning or dirty oil, and will do 65-70MPH with current gearing.

I will include the original headlight, original radiator shrouds, a set of Renthal bars, and an extra set of wheels that are 21" front and 18" rear. You could use the hubs of the extra wheels and all you will need is spokes and 17" rims for your SM conversion!

This is a low usage bike and when you see it in person, here it run, and drive it you will know instantly how little use it actually has. There is no hour meter and the Trail Tech has been through several bikes so it has an accumulated mileage on it. So it would be impossible to guess the mileage or hours, but again when you see it and drive it you will realize that this bike has less use than most bikes half it's age!

It's a used bike and it's not 100% perfect but it is 8/10 condition, super clean, runs strong, starts instantly, and has a rare street title! My only reason for selling is because when I bought it I originally thought that my on/off road ratio would be like 20/80 but I'm having so much fun that I'm looking for something the other way around or even 100% street possibly.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts