SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought this off here in the winter. Thought I was going to ride it alot but honestly only started it once! Zero time to ride after starting up my own landscape business... Bike is located in Mississauga ON, 15 min west of Toronto. Will help any way I can in shipping but prefer someone just come take it away..
LIST OF PARTS AS FOLLOWS

-STM SLIPPER CLUTCH

-17'' EXCEL WHEELS (5'' REAR)

-FULL WHITE BROTHERS EXHAUST

-MOTOWORKS SUPERMOTO SUSPENSION

-MOTO MASTER 320MM FRONT ROTOR

-MOTO MASTER 4 PISTON FRONT CALIPER

-VORTEX SPROCKETS 15/50 (GEARED AND CLOCKED TO DO 110MPH PLUS)

-CUSTOM CATCH CANS FOR CARB AND RADIATOR OVERFLOW.

-FULLY SAFETY WIRED

-FRONT AND REAR BRAKE PADS HAVE 2 WEEKENDS ON THEM!

-FRONT TIRE IS A PIRELLI DIABLO SUPERCORSA / REAR IS A DUNLOP SLICK THAT I GROOVED FOR THE DIRT.

THIS BIKE HAS ALSO BEEN SIGNED BY DOUG HENRY AND JEFF WARD

Asking price is $4500cdn. I know its more than I paid but after boarder crossing/taxes/fuel..It works out to that price for me.

I also have this brake setup..
http://www.spieglerusa.com/cfm/super_moto.cfm
Used on the street for about 400km off a 04 crf450
make a resonalble offer.
also the wheels in the picture..also make a resonable offer..(come with tires mounted with 85%life)

I dont know about shipping prices and no time to find out but my postal code is l5g 1t4.

Please pm me any other questions or for more pics.
thanks for looking

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
more pics

more pics..wheels are behr rims and rad hubs. Hubs have a grease nipple built in witch is pritty cool. (never seen that before) rear is 5" and they came off a 04 crf450r

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dont think ill have time to part it out. What are you interested in? I guess if everything sells at once I can take a day off and strip it n ship it.. But i think it wont be that easy.

·
Registered
45 Posts
The brake set up and the rims and tires...

I have a 2005 CRF 450 I run in the dirt and on the ice...Looking to take it full circle.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
off-road only. My old 04 was street legal and I still have all the partts for it. Dakkar dual sport kit..stator .etc.. You can street it yourself I have zero time.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
awsome deal...$4100:clap:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
everything still for sale...$4000 takes it...Will try to get more up to date pics of the magura brakes and rims and tires.

·
Registered
395 Posts
do you have dirt wheels and tires for it also ?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bike still for sale. $3850? I can bring it across the buffalo boarder if needed. Still titled in the states...

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This thing has to go, no room in the shed for 4 bikes.. Comes with dirt wheels with rotors and sprockets.. Willing to bring to Batavia...

$3300 for everything or trade for newer sled..

·
Registered
395 Posts
did you sell the sm setup for it?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
what setup are you refering too? I have a complete diff. setup for my old bike that i will get pictures up of by the weekend.

List includes.

17"x5 and 17"x3.5 sumo rims and tires (pictures at the begining of this thread)

the magural radial 320mm brake kit (also pictured)

Full Dakkar dual sport kit

lighting stator

front and rear sliders never seen the ground from motostrano

acerbis (mamba i think) hheadlight

few more odds and ends I will list with pictures by the end of the weekend.

·
Registered
395 Posts
i have a friend looking for one...are you selling the bike with all that stuff included? or only in dirt trim for $3300?

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
wait a second.....it does 110 plus with 15-50 gearing?......mine wont do 100 with 15-43 gearing maxed out?.....what am i missing here.....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts