SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im selling my MX to get a supermoto, I will consider trades of a husky, ktm or drz sm I will throw down cash if necessary. For sale is my 2005 CRF250R, I am the original owner of this bike. I bought it new August 05. This bike has ben meticulously maintained by myself. The oil was always changed every 3 rides with Honda 10w30 and Honda HP4 in the gear box. I always ran a fresh Ready filter in the air box. I just went threw the top end to check on the new JE Piston and Stage 2 Hot Cam I put in at the end of last year. Everything looked good and is ready to go. The gaskets were replaced with all new Honda gaskets. This bike is a one of a kind. The frame, swingarm, wheels, hubs, and other misc parts having ben powdercoated either flat black or a deep red by Fastlane Motorsports here in Ashland. I get questions and complements everywhere I go with this bike. This is a sweet bike and I hate to see it go. I’m asking $3700. There are a few imperfections on the bike the left radiator is slightly tweaked but doesn’t leak and is fine, there are also a couple scratched on the right fork tube from falling. And a small dent in the rear rim that doesn’t effect the quality of the ride or rim in anyway. Email me with any questions.

Here is a list of all the goodies on the bike:

Protaper Contour 1-1/8” Cr mini Bend bars
Protaper mounts
Protaper grips
JE high comp piston with 4 hrs
Hot Cam Stage 2 with 4 hrs
Stainless Ready Filter (not pictured)
Ready Filters (1new in bike and an extra)
Factory Effex Gripper seat cover

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The bike is located in Ashland Wisconsin, I work in Marquette Michigan, and go to school in Duluth Minnesota. I frequent those areas often.

-Stephen

1 - 3 of 3 Posts