SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 KTM 85SX, 85 SX, Mini Motard, MiniMoto, MSO

Its a project that I have started about 6 months ago. I am getting side tracked by other things, and need to clear up space in the garage. This was a running one of 2 85's that I bought a while back. I took it apart to clean everything up. Suspension was done for a 160# rider, but I have all stock springs. Motor needs a side seal, and to be bolted back all together. I have TZ125 rims for mini application, rear fits prefect, front will need to be modified. Bike can be easily converted to a dirtbike (it needs hubs + a few small things), or with a little work can be finished as a cool mini moto machine. I would describe it as being 95% complete parts wise.

Please see pics, ask questions, and local inspection is welcomed. Locate near Atlanta, but willing to ship in boxes. prefer local pick up.... Clean MSO, so technically can be made street legal. Don't ask me how, but I know it can be done.

Currently on fleabay, but will rather make a deal to someone on this forum: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...=ADME:L:LCA:US:11&viewitem=&item=120275875512

Alex
[email protected]

·
Registered
696 Posts
I am ready to place a bid but i need to know how much you want to ship it all to Las Vegas ??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts