SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my '04 450 I have raced it 4 times with a dozen track days.
I bought it orange and stripped it down, replaced the steering and swingarm bearings and powder coated the frame, rims and swing arm (pic shown has a bare aluminum rim, but I am selling it with two black rims)
It has all black bodywork including the tank, I replaced all the fasteners and essentially rebuilt it. (I am a mechanic by trade)

The motor is mostly stock and runs with no compression loss or excessive leakdown. Valves are adjusted oil changed regularly, all that stuff. It actually has a few internal mods inside the crank case because it was a former HMC practice bike.

This bike is race wired, factory expansion tank for the carb, and all the crash sliders.

Hinson slipper with a fresh clutch (steels and frictions)
Brand new Berenger brake pads
14mm offset clamps from HMC
Oversized accel pump on the carb
Brand new Renthal Fatbar
Brand New Cycra Hand Guards
Brembo Master
Lower seat
Hot Cam
Black KTM tank
All Black UFO and KTM body work
KTM vented airbox cover
Full titanium FMF powerbomb exhaust
Rear shock redone by SPS suspensions

This bike comes with spare bodywork and tank plus a bunch of hard parts like clamps and clutch (a whole box of spares) A brand new KTM skid plate and I will even give you some spare tires.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh sheesh! I tried to include a bunch of info and forgot the price!

$4200 Thanks for the reminding me MotorSWATcop! :thumbup:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price dropped to $4000. I am suprised I have gotten so little response to my bike. Any takers?

Its a sweet bike for the price.

I can also get a CA plate and on it for another $1500

complete with lights etc

·
Registered
11 Posts
be interested in a trade for an 05 rmz 450? give you more info if you want! every bike on here is in a difrent state! lol let me know?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts