SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today we have a Ktm 85sx with a 105sx cylinder on it for sale. Bike has some scratches due to normal wear from racing but nothing major.
Bike has many mods including:
Full fmf sst exhaust
Dial-a-jet fuel tuner
KTM Factory Racing Ecu
125sx front brake setup with brembo caliper and nissin master
Wave front and rear rotors
Billet water pump cover and impeller
Billet fuel tract spacer
Tubeless Excel 17" wheels with bridgestone battlax slicks
Special powervalve spring for slick tracks
Steely flywheel weight
Jeremy Wilkey's MX tech (KTM factory supermoto suspension tuner) valved and setup suspension (set up for 145 lb rider plus gear. I also have extra springs that are for a 125# rider and a 160# rider plus gear.)
Vforce 3 reeds
power wing in carb
Wiseco piston with three races on it
Bike is wired and has catch cans for the fuel and engine ice

Extras:
Set of Michelin rains that are almost new
Stock ecu
I think I have a set of bark busters somewhere in my garage for this bike
Extra sprockets

Looking for $2200 obo. Bike is located in Green Valley, IL.

If you want any more info call or text Kent at 309-352-6682 or Kyle at 309-202-1914. You can also e-mail Kyle at [email protected]. Pictures can be taken upon request. Any other questions can be asked also.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You use 3M 5200 marine sealant and place it in the center of the rim. You let it cure for seven days in about 75 degrees and low humidity. My dad and I found the process on riding the dark side, so try searching that and they should have a detailed set of instructions. Originally street bike users did it to run car tires for high mileage.

Sincerely,

Kyle
CCS Expert#263

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is an incredibly fast bike. I ride a Yamaha Fz1 on the street, and this little bike never ceases to amaze me. :lol:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It is a part from Europe that I found. I think it is a HMC racing product. They changed the rate of the spring to allow a smoother power output. It didn't seem to bog the bike at all, but it definitely made the power easier to get to the ground.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm glad. It definitely went to a home where someone is going to take care of it and love it like I did.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts