SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Excellent condition, well maintained, Oil changed every couple hours, Recently serviced shock and forks, Ready Racing stainless oil filter, Works Connection radiator braces, Troy Lee Graphics, carbon fiber glide plate, water pump guard and oil filter guard, Pro Taper Windham with pad, Pro Taper 22mm triple clamps, Pro Taper aluminum throttle tube, Cycra Probends with the low profile deflectors, ASV F3 Pro clutch lever, Magura 13mm master cylinder, braided steel front & rear brake lines, Moto-Master 4 piston front brake caliper, Moto-Master 320mm flame front brake rotor, Galfer Wave rear brake rotor, Fastway axle blocks, White Brothers Aluminum Pro full pipe, K&N air filter, JT 14 tooth countershaft sprocket, Pro Taper 50 tooth aluminum rear sprocket, DID NZ chain, TM Design factory chain guide, UFO supermoto front fender, 16.5" x 3.5"/17.0" x 4.5" black Behr rims with red FPR billet hubs with nearly new Dunlop (soft) slicks (125/155) with 2 races on them, SME carb catch, APA coolant catch, APA exhaust slider, SME front & rear axle sliders, SME peg sliders, choice of seats (tall, stock or step), various extra new and used plastics (red and white). I also have a brand new Adler Slipper Clutch and blue Marchesini supermoto-specific wheels (16.5" x 3.5" & 17.0" x 5.0") that are not included, but could be for the right price. I'm sure there are other little doo-dads I've failed to mention. I do have the mx front caliper and master. I do NOT have mx wheels. Fast and reliable. No problems. Please PM or email me with any questions. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Omg i need this thing! if i can get my marchesini's sold i will drive down and get it...

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I don't know what it is but those graphics looks so bad ass to me. I found the shroud/airbox/fender package...where did you get the swingarm/fork guard stickers? Thanks

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Replied to all PMs. Thanks for all the compliments.

Since I've had a good number of questions regarding shipping, providing the arrangements are worked out ahead of time and full payment is received beforehand, I would consider dropping the bike off at the Forward Air terminal at Philly Int'l (100 mi round trip) for costs (gas, tie downs, crate lock, etc). I'm sure FAs site can give more specifics.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hondacrf150f1 picked it up Sunday. I don't know his exact plans, but I believe they involve a title...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts