New sprockets
New front and rear fender, fork gaurds
Trail tech hour meter
custom graphics

$4000 obo

·
Registered
31 Posts
is it driving anyone else crazy to see a bike like this for cheap and being too far away to do anything about it( like buy it), or is it just me. i would give up on the wr450sm if i were able to get this. awsome bike:pimp:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Does it come with the dirt wheels/tires also? If so, I may have a buyer for you and he's near daytona

·
Registered
557 Posts
Does it come with the dirt wheels/tires also? If so, I may have a buyer for you and he's near daytona
dirt wheels are dime a dozen..... ebay prob. has a few sets ready to go.. :thumbup: i sure wouldnt let that stop me if i had the coin and was ready to buy... :headshake

·
Registered
46 Posts
crf wheels

have a complete dirt setup near daytona if it helps out , also brand new set of warp 9 supermoto wheels will trade both sets ,for wheels on bike if interested , if new owner wants

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
wow! hard times! great crf for a steal of a price! i got sog!me bling parts for this thin

·
Registered
112 Posts
Did u race this at Loudon? How many hours are on the bike? How many on the motor?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Never mind. I just realized u were from Florida lol so u prob rode it at Jennings. Wish u were in CT I would buy this in a second. Bump for a killer deal

1 - 20 of 30 Posts