SuperMoto Junkie banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought over the winter, used for 1 race day, and 2 practice days, Its loaded with goodies, selling due to debt, i got a awsome deal on the bike but the cost of racing is to much for me, money needs to go into other things.

Its got the following....
Ready Racing stainless oil filter, Works Connection radiator braces, Troy Lee Graphics, carbon fiber glide plate, water pump guard and oil filter guard, Pro Taper Windham with pad, Pro Taper 22mm triple clamps, Pro Taper aluminum throttle tube, Cycra Probends with the low profile deflectors, ASV F3 Pro clutch lever, Magura 13mm master cylinder, braided steel front & rear brake lines, Moto-Master 4 piston front brake caliper, Moto-Master 320mm flame front brake rotor, Galfer Wave rear brake rotor, Fastway axle blocks, White Brothers Aluminum Pro full pipe, K&N air filter, JT 14 tooth countershaft sprocket, 48 tooth aluminum rear, DID NZ chain, TM Design factory chain guide, UFO supermoto front fender, 16.5" x 3.5"/17.0" x 4.5" black Behr rims with red FPR billet hubs with Dunlop (soft) slicks (125/155) with some left in them, SME carb catch, APA coolant catch, APA exhaust slider, SME front & rear axle sliders, SME peg sliders, full set of red plastics, some white plastics, stock air filter, and i throw in enough oil for a engine and tranny oil change. (Honda HP sythetic/petro blend)

I had planned on plating the bike to make it easier to sell and more desireable, but the title would still say "for off-road use only" so idk that you could plate it outside of CT...depends on state. $4600 OBO.

Taconic, CT
Tyler

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i already admitted a got a great deal on it, not trying to hide anything...im trying to kill 2 birds with 1 stone and get a profit and pay off some debt.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll take it for $3750...
I really dont wanta deal with shipping...and i see your in L.A.

Would this bike generate more interest if i got it plated and get a new street legal title?

New Price $4400:hmmm:

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll consider resonable offers...if anybody wants more pics or any info let me no.

BUMP...

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
$4000.. I can get it today or tomorrow.???
$4300 and i swear you wont be disapointed! I'll also throw in a 125/80 dunlop front slick, just barly scrubbed in. And i have a full box of plastics, a set of all red and a set of red and white. And i think i might have another set of sliders:headscrat.

Oh and i just did a brand new set of fork seals less than 1 hour ago.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh i also forgot to add i installed a hour meter on the bike, makes maintence much easier...

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The bike will proble be at OVRP for this weekends ESMRA race:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
$4300 and i swear you wont be disapointed! I'll also throw in a 125/80 dunlop front slick, just barly scrubbed in. And i have a full box of plastics, a set of all red and a set of red and white. And i think i might have another set of sliders:headscrat.

Oh and i just did a brand new set of fork seals less than 1 hour ago.
$4200:headscrat with all the goodies listed above, anybody?

I wouldnt mind a trade for a 250-500 2 smoker or 4 stroke MX'er:hmmm:

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bump...$4150:hmmm:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Again, I'll buy it, I got a shipper, I will pay you with cert. funds, cert. mail me the title then just wait about a week for the shipper to pick it up... $3600... Let me know, lets play ball!

·
Registered
150 Posts
I have a MINT 2002 CR250R with less than 2 hours of use, not even broken in yet. All paperwork including, original invoice, manual, stand, etc. I'm in CT let me know if your interested. I'm located in Southington, CT.
Coen

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bump

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
$4,000

1 - 20 of 74 Posts