SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 04 trx450r race ready it has elka triple rate adjustable front shocks, with lonestar plus 2 a arms and lonestar tie rods, a custom axis single rate adjustable rear shock with lonestar plus 3 axle, tm designs chain roller, hiper carbon fiber cf1 front wheels with kenda klaw mxf tires, itp baja rear rims with itp holeshot mxr6 tires, factor x race nerf bars, a plus 1.5 inch raised rated x steering stem with fat bar clamp, protaper cr high bend bars, asv f3 pro series clutch lever, tether killswitch(a must for racing), quad tech hood, dg front bumper, the motor is all stock with exception of full yoshimura pipe and k&n filter, almost new renthal chain, new clutch with maybe 4 hours on it. i washed it and clean it after every ride it never stayed dirty except on the ride home, it has never seen mud or rocks besides a muddy track actually never been anywhere besides a track, i changed the oil about every 3 rides and cleaned the filter after almost every ride, The only bad thing is i do not have the title when i bought the bike i was given the bill of origin the guy i bought it from never titled it. but i do have the bill of origin and can give a bill of sale also. i'm asking 6,000. or trade for a street legal motard or a race motard that i can make street legal plus a little cash unless your bike is really nice. and if intrested i can send you more pictures of anything on the bike.thanks[/FONT]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts