SuperMoto Junkie banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there i have a Complete Vertemati Motor. The con rod went as did the piston and sleeve but the rest of the motor is all intact and in great shape. Looking to part out, i also have swingarm, headlight, exhaust, and other parts for sale. If interested send me a message or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
20 Posts
vertemati engine parts

hi,looking for a kickstart shaft , spacer and pin that holds the spring in place.have a sm501 supermoto up and running ,need the parts to complete spare 501 engine. also have a s570 electric start motor for rebuild. dave:headscrat

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Like i said i have all parts just send me an email and we can figure it out from there i can quote you a price on parts and shipping.

·
Registered
6 Posts
vertemati parts

hi
interested in following if you have them front headlight switchgear/loom, rear light and mounting , indicators, side stand stator for lighting speedometer.
many thanks
vert 500
Maybe interested in other parts what do you have?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey sorry but the indicators and any lighting isn't up for sale, i will however do the stator. I also have a swing arm for sale, rear brake caliper. The only other thigns going are the clutch and kickstart, possibly the tranny it is pending sale.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts